Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Water Baby

Qi Ning loves water! Each time after bath, is always a struggle to get her up from her bath tub. Will have to use all sort of trick to get her up. She just enjoy playing with water and all her bath toys. Even when I don't give her the bath toys she can still sit there playing with the water using the plastic cup that we use to shower her and invent her own fun with the water. So each time, we need to give her 20mins sometime half and hour for each bath! She can spend hours in swimming pool if the water is not too cold.
She also loves to drink soup. Whenever I cooked soup, she would wallop a big bowl! But this lazy mummy only cook soup two or three time a week. Last night dinner, there was no soup on the dinner table but she notice a few drop of water(steam condensed to water after we heat up the food) on the side plate and start asking for soup! So mummy promised her that I will cook soup for her today. Anyone got nice soup recipe? I limited company, only know a few soup recipe (less than one hand can count). How nice if I can cook all different soup for her each day!

7 comments:

Egghead said...

I even got my son some water guns for his baths as well as pool... they just love water!

sqkiki said...

SQ like to drink soup too..hehe...lucky my mother always boil soup for us..if not I oso headache lor..Try ABC soup lor..very nice ohh...can eat those ingredients oso..
meat+carrot+potato+onion+tomoto

mama23beas said...

Sup "bunjut" is a hit for my girls.

And about bathing, my baby started to show her love to water, kicking the bubbles with her legs!

Lazymama said...

My girl loves water too! I usually let her play in the bucket while I was lying on the bed wathcing her splashing water.

You very hard working, boil soup 3 times a week. I boil once a week only!

Can try fish soup, yummy and nutritious!

blinka.Li said...

monday: seafood soup
tuesday : 'paikut' cook w/lotus root?boil kacang first for fantastic aroma!
wed : 'paikut' cook w/carrot and vege and 'kei chi'
thurs : ABC soup like msau said :P
fri : boil chicken bone, put a bit of celery etc etc

dont know liao la, also private limited! just use the bones to boil and add whatever u wanna add la! :P

jazzmint said...

hehe cook ABC, it's pretty easy and kids love it. Or else look for simple *kuan tong* like spinach with ikan bilis, fast and easy :)

I boil soup everyday..yes everyday and it repeats every week the same soup cause hubby only drink certain soup!!! Aiyoo...

Contented Mum said...

Egghead: how you pujuk your son to get out of the the pool ah?

Msau: Lucky you got mother to boil soup for you. I cook ABC soup at least once a week. Lately I try Jazzmint's sardine ABC soup, very good also leh.

Mama22Beas: How to cook sup "bunjut" leh?

Jefferene: Fish soup, sound yammy yammy! Got recipe kah?

Twimsmom: yalor, everytime also play untill hand 皱皮 luckily no 脱皮 yet!

blinka.li: TQ for the tips. I just bought a big packet of "kei Zi" now can cook "Kei zi"soup liao :)

Jazzmint: you very hard working, cook soup everyday! I tried your sardine ABC, easy and tasty. My Qi Ning loves it, she wallop a big bowl of it! :)