Friday, March 17, 2006

Saxaphone

When I reach home after work, I am feeling quite tired by then and now couple with the nauseating feeling, I usually feel quite terrible. But I still try to make it a point to play with Qi Ning. She is a good girl and quite easy to please. I just need to introduce something new to her and that will keep her occupied for quite sometime and i can just rest in peace. So lately, I have introduce music to her.
Two night ago, I let her listen to Kenny G music and she seem to like it a lot. She could stand there quitely and listen for quite a while. I told her is a saxaphone that he is playing and she can pronounce the word saxaphone quite clearly. Whenever I want to distract her from activities that I don't wish her to continue, I would just tell her "let go upstairs to listen to the saxaphone". She would go upstairs happily with me and will be chunting the word "saxaphone" all the way up!

4 comments:

shiaulin said...

listen to music/saxaphone also good for ur pregnancy too leh, so enjoy it with ur little one lar.

ZMM said...

Wow.. Kenny G became Qi Ning's Pipe Piper.. :P

Pregnant and then having to look after a younger toddler not easy huh? But luckily Qi Ning very good girl.

mom2ashley said...

she's got a good ear for music...that's good though..kenny g is very soothing ...

Contented Mum said...

Shiaulin: ya lor, I enjoy the music as well that's why I choose Kenny G for her. :)

Zara's Mama: Actually hor, I want to just sleep and do nothing for this preganancy but reality does not allow it! Luck Qi Ning is a good girl and hubby is of good help as well.

Twimsmom: I hope they will all acquire some musical talents! :)

mom2ashley: I like Kenny G as well. Good to be able to enjoy it with my little one.