Monday, March 20, 2006

Eighteen months

Wow, my Qi Ning turn 18mths today. I nearly forgot till i saw the Lilypie display on my own blog today. (forgetful mummy). Cannot beat those hard working mama who record down detail of their little one develpment in their monthly record. I can only say I am very happy with Qi Ning development thus far. And I really enjoy having her to be my daughter.
One developement of her that amaze me is her ability to associate things together. For example,
if I say we go Sitiawan, she will mention "Ah Ma", that''s where my parents stay
Gideon's khor khor house, she will say "por por", my MIL stay there.
Juney jie jie =bubbles ( because during CNY, Juney jie jie play bubble with her)
"da jiu" (my eldest bro) = Sunny , ampion (champion) my brother has got two dogs by these name.
She seem to be able to relate thing together. She knows quite many title to her books, we play pick the book games with her. We mentioned the tittle of the book and she goes to her collection and pull it out for us.
She is growing up fast and we hope to do our best to bring her up to be a responsible adult. Qi ning darling, you will always be my precious girl, no matter how old you are!

6 comments:

mom2ashley said...

happy 18 months qi ning!!!

blinka.Li said...

:) so happy to see you happy! good girl Qi Ning!

ZMM said...

We sometimes forget how time flies huh? She's already 18 mths. And Zara turning 16mths tomorrow!

Happy 18 months Qi Ning.

Egghead said...

happy 18 months to Qi Ning!!
happy growing up!

jazzmint said...

wah so fast 18 months...faythe is gonna be 15 next month. Still too shy to talk though

Jess said...

ya, how time flies!
my elder girl will be 4 next month, yet i still hv fresh memory on her 1st day to this world!