Friday, March 10, 2006

Cereal Monster

Last Monday, I bought a pack of fruit and fibre breakfast cereal and let Qi Ning have a try. From that day onward there is no end to cereal. Whenever she wanted something to munch, she will ask for cereal!
It seems like she will be hooked to a particular food for a period of time and then later she will switch. Before the cereal, her favourites is the Julie, wheatmeal biscuit. Every morning, breakfast will ask for her wheatmeal biscuit, after lunch, whaetmeal biscuit, snack time, wheatmeal biscuit!!
Now is cereal time, what is next I dunno. :)

9 comments:

Jess said...

Only eat one type each time? Good, not choosy hor!
My girls prefer varietly of food, if each time offer the same, they will reject it..*sigh*

Egghead said...

I afraid to give my son too much cereal or biscuits... prefer him to eat bread instead... but he loves cookies though :)

mama23beas said...

Both girls once finished a medium box of honey star in just one day!
Hubby 'tepuk dahi'!
And 12 cheese slices in just a few hours!
Sorry didn't see the Q on sup bunjut earlier. Will blog it next week...also to show that I really cook for the family;)

ZMM said...

at least it's something healthy.. not jelly beans or sweets or lollypops.

shiaulin said...

haha.. same as my Xuan :D

next ah? Uncle Tobys loh hahaha...

Contented Mum said...

Jess: Yes, she is quite a good eater.

Egghead: She pass the bread stage, now dun like bread that much.

Mama22Beas: you cook for family everyday ah?

Zara's mama:I refrain from introducing the sweets to her but soon she will learn I guess!

Shiaulin: glad is not chocolate!

Twinsmom: She is quite adventurous with food.

jazzmint said...

hey, at least cereal are healthy snacks :). In fact I think it's better than crackers.

What does she take the cereal with? Milk? I'm also tempted to start Faythe on that, just not sure if she likes it.

blinka.Li said...

good ah! so many types of cereal choices out there and it is healthy food! lots of fibres, can mm mmm easily! :P

Allyfeel said...

My son loves the honey star cereal now. Before that it was chocolate chip teddy bear biscuits. :)