Monday, March 13, 2006

Positive

Have been toying for the whole morning if I should blog abt this yet but I happy news is to be shared right?! :)
Last night, I did a pregnancy test and is positive! I was so happy and told hubby that he is gonna be a papa again. He is grinning all over, we were both very excited. He ask me who am I going to share this news with first. I shared it with Qi Ning first this morning. Informing her that she is gonna be a jie jie(elder sister) soon. She was just grinning to me, dunno if she undertands what I say but to see her smile after hearing the news is good enuf for me!
No wonder my milk production was so low which led me to eventually quit expressing at work a couple of week ago. Though I am still nursing direct when with Qi Ning, and now I understand why I feel that my nipple is so sore when she latch on, and the backache, the tiredness ... for the pass few weeks!
I dunno know if it is psychological or it is really morning sickness, this whole morning I feel nauseated, only starts to experience the morning sickness stronger today! Maybe because in the earlier day, I was just brushing all those symptons (nauseated, tired) aside by assigning some reason to it.. Now I am pregnant is ok for me to feel all those symptons and I am feeling it much more!
Have not been to the gynae, probably will see him later this week but will go for a check-up at a clinic first tommorrow nearby my office. Pray that all is going on well. Congratulations to me! LOL

14 comments:

Jess said...

Congratulation! Is a happy news, sure can share with anyone!

Do take care!

blinka.Li said...

oh Praise the Lord! Congrates! Kong Hei Hor Hei!

So fast can feel the ache and tiredness (ever since few weeks ago??) ?? hmm, mummy gotta take care lo!
more calsium, more protein!! :P

Lazymama said...

Congrats! Gonna be mommy again! Wish you have a safe and sound pregnancy!

Egghead said...

Gong Hei Gong Hei!
another baby liao... so many mummies getting pregnant lah this year!
is gonna be a happy year for all!

mom2ashley said...

wow! CONGRATS!!!!!! Qi Ning is going to have a playmate as well!!!!

jazzmint said...

wah wah congrats congrats...I'm so happy for you. Take care of yourself :). So year end baby huh..

Allyfeel said...

Congrats on the GOOD news! Hmm... now everyone else is getting pregnany except me. *___*

shiaulin said...

great news! congrats!! feel so happy for u too. u take care ya.

lisaOne said...

CONGRATULATION!!!! this is great news and thanks for sharing the joy with us.

ZMM said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

WOW.. Qi Ning going to be jie jie.. you going to Mummy 2nd time round!!

Good news!

Milly said...

congrate.....

Contented Mum said...

Kawan kawan sekalian: Thanks for all the congarts!

Potential mom: welcome to my blog!

mama23beas said...

Haha...now I remember about your posts on MMB about low production etc.
Similar to me lah...just before I found out that I was preg. with Bea3. Very low production eventhough I was only a few weeks preg.
Congrats again!

domesticgoddess said...

Congrats!! :)