Monday, March 20, 2006

Morning Sickness

Can't help but to compare the two pregnancy. When I was preganant with Qi Ning, I practically sail thru' it without much morning sickness. I had one colleague who was also pregnant at that time. She was having bad morning sickness, no apetite, nauseating ..etc while I was eating like a cow then!
Now I am having my morning sickness, even though is term morning sickness but it last thru the day, not just the morning! I feel nauseating all day, no apetite, mouth is so tasteless and some of the smells in the surrounding worsen it as well. I hate going to the toilet in my office, the smell there just make me want to puke but I can't not go to toilet for the whole day. The fume emit by the car/ lorry, the body odor, the smell of dried pandan leave..etc. I cna't describe the feeling but is not very good at all.
I also find myself feeling more tired and short of breath easily. Wish I could just stay home and rest whenever I want to! Food wise, I begin to carve for anything sourish and want soup, that's all. I try not to eat so much of the sour palm but I enjoy eating it with my apple once a day.
Now that I experience morning sickness myself, I can relate better to other pregnant lady when they share with me the woe of morning sickness.

5 comments:

mama23beas said...

3 pregnancies and almost no symptoms at all. Mom said that's a reason that I should have more;).
BTW, sori the blog about sup bunjut is not out yet, will let you know, ok!

Mumsgather said...

I can certainly relate to this post as I have bad morning sickness for both my babies.. from the 7th week till the 20th week. All day, all night with no relief. Pure torture. Puking so badly food came out from the nostrils and going to the mall was like going to a torture chamber with my bionic nose as every smell assailed me left, right, center. Dunno how many times I had to rush to the mall toilet to puke or stop by the roadside while driving. Ewe. Oops! I got carried away. Sorry. Just wanted you to know that you're not alone. :)

blinka.Li said...

AIYA! you mummies really scared me liao...just hope it will be off for you soon. Anything that can help to reduce the syndrome???

ZMM said...

guess you are having a baby of a different sex?

But I believe each pregnancy is different huh?

Contented Mum said...

Mama22Beas: Lucky you, yes you should have more since is such easy preganancy for you. Go for it, no 4,5,6,7,8... :)

Mumsgather: TQ for sharing your experience and identifying with me.

blinka.li: don't be scare lah, every body will expereince it differently, so quickly start your engine huh! :)

Zara's mama: many have said maybe is of different gender but don't know lah, like you say each pregnancy is different.