Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Qi Ning Picture at last!

I have been trying to post Qi Ning photo on the blog but was not successful. With some help from my nephew Thompson, yeah, I finally successfully upload Qi Ning's picture. Still trying to learn how to present it in a better way. For the time being, can upload the picture is already very good!




"Hi, everybody finally I make my show!

Happy Valentine day to all"








"My Thompson ge ge (cousin brother) think that I look like Cinderella in this pretty dress, do you all agree? I am going for the big party that the king is throwing for all the singles tonight. You think I will outshine all others in the valentine's party tonight?"

9 comments:

Allyfeel said...

Hey I must agree with you, Qi Ning does look like a pretty doll. :)

Allyfeel said...

Oh ya...Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

blinka.Li said...

Qi Ning looks very 'Si Mun' wo(canto)..:) lovely! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Lazymama said...

Qi Ning looks so pretty in her cinderella dress!

Happy Valentine to you too!

jazzmint said...

pretty pretty princess...sure kill all the prince tonite at Valentine's party hehehe

mom2ashley said...

happy valentine's day to you too!

Jess said...

Nice to meet u Qi Ning....your white gown very pretty le!

Happy V'tine to u too!!

lisaOne said...

girls are so pretty in their dresses..the little princess.

Happy Valentine's day to you.

Contented Mum said...

Allyfeel, blinka.li, Jefferene, mom2ashley, Jessiyn and Two little fellas, I think all parents think that their precious one are the prettiest and most handsome one in the whole wide world! :)