Thursday, February 23, 2006

One of those day!!

It is one of those day when you feels like everything is wrong when actually nothing is really wrong, just that you are in such a lousy mood! :( I haven't experienced this for a long time and today I suddenly feel it! Arrgh! trying so hard to shake this feeling aways but it just seems to follow me around!
During lunch, I decided to go for a nice lunch myself, thinking that it might helps to shake me off this lousy mood but even the "hor yet fan" (lotus leaf rice) don't seem to taste as nice as it use to be! (I know is just me, sigh). Not in the mood to work also but I have few cases to attend to and I have to help them to focus on the positive! Oh, how I wish I am not a "da gong ji" (salaried worker) so I can say I am not going work today and just stay home and do whatever I like today, just because I am not in the mood!

9 comments:

Egghead said...

mood swings? is it that day of the month again? :P

Jess said...

Me too experience that b4! Usually I'll make a cup of coffee, sitting & do nothing!!hehehe..

Mumsgather said...

Whatever it is, tell yourself........"this too shall pass" :)

lisaOne said...

well, it's 5pm now...and you going home soon...hope that will cheer you a bit already :)

shiaulin said...

by the time i comment here, ur bad mood should hv gone far far away liao lar.. it is 7pm++ liao, i guess now u are having delicous dinner with ur sweety liao... cheers...

blinka.Li said...

aiyoyo..hmm..sometimes we just gotta give ourselves a bit of space to breath. Deep breathing I mean, few cases to attend to? move it move it! I sometimes just talk to God and somehow my clients will call and moved my appointments! he he he...Hope u r up by now! :P

Contented Mum said...

hahaha, Egghead, you are so familiar with that day of the month huh? Must be kena before lah, I was told guys also have that time of the mth wan right?! No lah, not that time of the month yet!

Jesslyn:
I like that, a cup of coffee and just enjoys! hehehe

mumsgather:
Yes, indeed it has past! Phew, so glad it did if not really miserable leh!

Two Little Fellas:
Yes, always happy to go home!

Shiaulin:
Yes, when with my darling Qi Ning, whatever mood have to learn to put aside. So after a good night of sleep, I am fine liao! :)

Blinka.li
I actually asked one client to change the appointment date! naughty, naughty me! Ya, talking to God help me too.

ZMM said...

too late for post natal depression too right?

anyway, sometimes I feel that way too.. thn I just go shopping. :P

Allyfeel said...

Dark-hued? It happens to me too.

I will probabaly just go to sleep. Hehehe...

Hope you are feeling better already.