Thursday, February 09, 2006

"No, No, No, No"

Yes, you areright, this is my QI Ning favourite word at the moment. Ask her to do anything that she does not want, her response will be "no, no, no, no" and shake her head while saying it! My girl is growing up and exerting her independence liao. So amazing to watch her grow each day.
This CNY, she not only learnt how to say "NO", she also started to count from 1-10. When we say 1, she would say 2, she seems to be able to memorise the sequence. When I first notice her doing that, I thought it was just my imagination. But, we tested her few time over the day and realised that she has indeed memorised the sequence, from 1-10. Few of my friends tested her last Saturday and she passed their test in reciting 1-10. I must say I am amaze by how fast kid learnt!
Is very exciting to see her master new skills, learning new words, doing new stunts. I guess this is the joy of parenthood. I am really happy to have her as my precious daughter!

7 comments:

blinka.Li said...

aiyo, so starting now, u n your hubby really gotta 'behave' liao! she will pick up everything from both of u! hehehe

Jess said...

wanna teach her not to say NO future? Let me tell u my hubby's tips. Hubby will say NO (sort of teasing her la) each time Wien demand anything from her, she'll cry & come to me, but me also insisted NO..hehehe...then slowly she'll not say NO so frequent liao!

sqkiki said...

wow..so fast QN r expert in 'NO' liao ahh...my SQ just pick up this word (in hakka) 2 month ago ler..

She learn fast ahh..wat a clever baby..:)

Contented Mum said...

Blinka.li, yes we have to behave ourselve and watch what we say as well. She is a real copy cat.
Jesslyn, so the tactic is to say more NO to her huh?! :)
Msau, the moment she learnt this word, it meant more "battle" between her n mummy lioa, b'cas when I want her to do something she will NO,NO, NO! Aiyo!

mom2ashley said...

awwww..so sweet!

jazzmint said...

she's sure a fast picker in words :)...

Allyfeel said...

haha...yes, and they are so cute by saying "No No No No" aren't they?

Wah so cleaver liao can count, btw how old is Qi Ning?