Friday, February 24, 2006

I am myself again!

I was actually very touch as I read the comments left by fellow bloggers in my yesterday entry. Thanks for all the understanding and kindness shown! :) I think the blog world is connecting people in quite a positive way. As I read different blogs and see the encouragement that blogger leave at each other comment box, it goes to show that the world is not as cold as it seems to be!!
Yesterday evening, with all of your kind wishes, my mood begin to change positively. And guess what, I pick up RM 8 from the walkway yesterday evening. Eight is a good number for chinese, I think I am going to "fa" (get rich) this year, hahaha, just my wishful thinking! While driving home, one of my good friend who was my bribe maid called to inform me that she is getting married in October. I was so happy to hear that and I screamed over the phone in the car! I am myself again today after a good night of zzzzzzzzzzz and morever today is friday! Thank you my blogger friends and have a good weekends.

10 comments:

Egghead said...

life always has its own way of bringing you happiness :)

ZMM said...

Yes.. I find blogging is thereputic.. It helps sometimes to lift your spirit up..

Mumsgather said...

Glad to hear you are yourself again :). I like to blog positively to pick myself up when I'm feeling down. It works everytime! :)

mom2ashley said...

yea....it's a strange yet nice bond to have amongst blogger whom are strangers!

jazzmint said...

that's good....guess that's always something behind anything that happens...blessing in disguise ma :)

lisaOne said...

whenever you are feeling the blues again ...do drop a note in your blog, we are always here to pom-pom and cheer you up...

Allyfeel said...

Hahaha, that's the beauty of blogging.

mama23beas said...

When i start blogging, I thought I'd never go this far. Now, I'm pretty sure, I will move on for a long time ;).
Glad to know that you are yourself again;)

blinka.Li said...

good point about blogging...

fa ah! :P

Contented Mum said...

Egghead :)

Zara'a Mama: Agree, blogging is thereputic!

Mumsgather: Ya, learning to be positive all the time!

mom2ashley: is a warm blogging community!

jazzmint: so it is! :)

Two Little Fellas: Thanks for be my cheer leader! :)

Allyfeel; That's why I am hooked on it now! :)

SuLe: is this the result of reading all the baby blues !

Mama2beas: yea, keep the blog going! :)

Twinmom: yes, spoilt potty sure brings me good mood. your blog can be really humourous at time! I still smile when thinking of your Cheong Sam entry! kekekeke