Friday, February 17, 2006

"How Old Are You?"

How old am I, I nearly lost count! Let me see...、Getting so young that I can't remember the things in the past but since I am consider one of the fortunate soul, die die also must try to recall some lah! Only now I realised my old day is so blank but I make it up during my uni & single days!!

1. Name one of the actor of the old days that you missed the most
小龙女 (one of the main actress in神雕侠侣〕, can't remember her name, she passed away oledi, I think is ong 美玲

2. Name a cartoon of the old old days
Don't watch much tele even when young, mind blank on this question

3. Name a singer/group of the old days
刘文正。

4. Band of the old days
not aware of any

5.TV Series of the old days
星星知我心.

6. Actress of Old Days
钟楚红 Cheire Chong

7. Fashion of Old Days that you miss the most
Not into fashion, so don't miss any. Most of clothing were bought by family then and even now!

8. Movie of Old Days
... mind blank.... sori

9. Music Video of Old Days
.......kosong lagi...

10. Coolest Song of Old Days
童年

The fortunate souls I going to tag are:
*Mr Teacher
*Joan_G
*Blinka.Li

6 comments:

Jess said...

Mana blank one?? Looks like we in same age group le..hehehe..:P

lisaOne said...

ha! ha! a lot of "kosong"-leh...

Contented Mum said...

Jesslyn:
So we are in the same era huh.. still young, still young...hahaha

Two Little Fellas:
Ya lor, the mind just went "kosong" on me, so kosong loh!

blinka.Li said...

keke, so many blank blank one. I can imagine u a manja girl! :)

kena tagged pulak? will reply soon. a bit busy lately...

ZMM said...

Wow.. same like me most of the items!!

So we're from the same era? :P

Allyfeel said...

I used to keep photos of 翁美玲, she was pretty hor?