Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Yeah, I finally climbed up the stairs!

Qi Ning has been wanting to climb the stairs for quite sometime. I actually let her try climbing the stairs quite sometime back, but papa think that is not a good idea so I stop that for quite a while already. I put a safety gate at the bottom of the staircase when she starts walking at 12 mths. She was ok with that arrangement till about two weeks ago. She insist on climbing the stairs. She will tug at the safety gate and gesture to us she want to goes up. So this mummy will happilly teach her how to go up the staircase. She is very happy when she is allowed to climb up the stairs. I notice that when she reached the top, she will clap her hand as if to say "yeah, I make it to the top!" Is such a joy to see her grow each day.
I dunno who teach her to circle like a ballerina, but when you say "Qi Ning, dance" She will start going round and round like a ballerina, so sweet.

No comments: