Friday, December 09, 2005

Qi Ning want to feed herself

My girl is wanting to feed herself nowaday but she made a mess out of herself, food all over her face and sometime on the floor as well. I am quite relax about the mess but daddy think that should wait for a while longer before allowing her to feed herself. Also now that we don't have a helper at home, I thought probably a good idea, lazy to clean up after the mess. So last night, I refrain from giving her the spoon and plate. Actually I only started to give it to her about two days ago.
Guess what happen, there was big protest from Qi Ning. She wanted her spoon and bowl!! Big drops of tears falling down her cheeck, so at the end have to give in and let her have her bowl and spoon to feed herself. Of course, I also feed herlah, while she try to feed herself.
She is trying to be independent and learning to do things for herself. At night when I change her pyjamas for her, she knows to put her hands through and strethched her legs out. Sometimes, she even try to wear the pant herself.
This little girl loves to help around. So whenever I hold her and is trying to take a small thing, I will pass it to her and tell her to help mummy carry it. without fail, she will carried out the instruction given. She is such a great helper!

No comments: