Monday, December 05, 2005

We make it !!

It has been a busy two weeks with so many visitors and events taking place. Family visiting, nipple blisters, birthday celebration, coming down with flu, maid running away...etc. Yet, we survived by God's grace. Initially, we do miss having a helper around but now we already get a hand of it, we are more efficient and more orgainised. We don't seem to miss having a helper at home anymore. And I find that we can have really good time with our daughter Qi Ning even without a helper. As we have do everything from changing diaper, cooking porridge, bathing, feeding..etc by ourselves. The bonding is so much better. I loves to be able to do that for her myself. In the past, with the maid around, I sort of just leave the maid to do most of the thing and I just play with the baby. Now that I am involved in every aspect of her life, I found it very rewarding!
I am thankful for a very supportive husband who chip in to take care of Qi Ning and also the housework. Actually, he did the large part of the household chores. And he is a real good father to Qi Ning, looking into her every need and he is lots more careful in taking care of her than me. Watching out for every step that she takes, just in case she falls!
Qi Ning is such a sweet girl and she behaves so well. She is very co-operatives. As a fouteen months toddler, she never cease to amaze me. She is a good helper. When we go to pasar malam, we will let her help us carry a little package of thing that we buy. she will dutifully hold on to it till we reach home. She is at the stage of imitating what we do. I notice that at time she will take her handky and start mopping the table and also the floor just like how we do it. Is such a joy to have her. She is a happy baby!

No comments: