Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My girl "manja" her papa

Is so much joy to see our daughter grows from baby to toddler, she is now 14mths 3weeks. She is so fun to play with now. Last night, hubby, Qi Ning and I were in the room and as usual she scout the room and try to looks for things to explore. This time she took my lotion, she was playing with it and then open the cap and pop it into her mouth.My hubby sort of told her to stop it. I don't remember him been particularly loud or anything. But the expression on Qi Ning face is so dramatic. You could see her "bian zhui", darling husband quickly pick her up and try to comfort her saying that he is not scolding her but just warn her about now putting lotion in her mouth. I guess she kinda knows that her papa "xin tong" her, she starts to sob so pitifully. I was teasing her for being so manja! Such is the joy of having a child!

No comments: