Thursday, December 22, 2005

My next year holidays plans!

I have been bugging dh husband about booking tickets for holidays since Air Asia announced the free tickets. I have logged on the website many times to look for available free tickets to destinations that I would like to visit. I wanna get return free tickets so the choices is kinda limited. But if you don't mind one way free tickets then there is plenty of choice. So today, I finally booked my holidays for next years, yippie!! One is to Bangkok in April, the other is in July, to Kuching.
Actually I hope to go to Macau but I didn't manage to get free return tickets so have to settle for somethinglah. And just because Qi Ning has got a international passport so at least must go out of Malaysialah. Wanted to serch for Bali but also can't get two ways free.
I am so happy that I already got my holidays for next year booked! Worry about all the details later. This is going to be an adventure, holidaying with Qi Ning. I old dh must travel before she turn two, only need to pay minimal airfare for her. When she turn two, airfare also incresed.
Actually this is the first time that I actually booked my holidays so far ahead. Usually I am the last minute person but due to the free tickets, I am "forced" to plan ahead. Is worth it hey, to Bangkok, it only cost us RM326 return air tickets for three( dh, Qi ning and me). For Kuching only RM200. What a bargain!

No comments: