Monday, April 02, 2007

Qi Ning was on the lime light during my brother’s company products launching at Merriort Putrajaya on 26th March. It was a not a planned thing for Qi Ning to be on stage just a spontenous call by the EMcee. There were fashion shows and also a Malay singer cum emcee hosting the whole events. Qi Ning saw people walking on the stage and heard the music, she wanted to join in the fun. She kept telling me "mummy, let’s dance." So I just let her dance on the floor. Who knows, in between the program, the emcee was looking to see if there were any children around. He already gotten two Malay boys on stage and was looking for girls. Hehehe, he pick Qi Ning to go on stage with him. He asked if Qi Ning wanted to dance and Qi Ning say yes. At first I thought Qi Ning might not follow him to the stage but she did!
The emcee was a bit "cheong hee" did a lots of talking before he actually show the kids the dance that he wanted them to do. He don’t know how to speak to Qi ning and was just making some gibberish sound. My brave Qi Ning just shake and dance away in her own style when the music starts. Upon seeing her movement, the crowd just clapped and cheer her on. I guess when she suddenly realised that the spot light was on her , she became self-conscious, got scared and wanted to come down from the stage immediately. Didn’t even want to stand on the stage for another minute to collect the present!

3 comments:

LHS said...

She's so brave la..like a potential dancer!

Contented Mum said...

huisia: she has been saying she wanna be dancer since then! :)

blinka.Li said...

Wow, bravo GIRL! I remembered I was very timid when I was little until I was about standard 4! :P