Friday, April 13, 2007

"I want to be so beautiful"

My Qi Ning is at the stage where she wants to look beautiful everyday. For the past few weeks, every morning she would go to her wordrobe to look for pretty dress. She would not wear her usual casual dress or T-shirt. She epsecially like those dress that when you turn around, it will flair up to make a beautiful circle like a dancer. She would tell me " I want to dance with the prince you know or not?" (She is into her Cindrella story!) And guess who is her prince? Her beloved papa!
Last night, I was playing with her and she was pretending to paint her nail with those colourful play dough. And she wanted to "paint" for me, telling me it would looks so beautiful if I paint me finger nail and toe nail. She saw my sister and sister-in-law had their finger nail and toe nail painted and now she wanted to paint her finger nail and toe nail as well. I don't use much of the make-up so she doesn't ask me for the lipstick and thing yet.
One of my niece who is two year her senior keep long hair and my Qi Ning has been wanting to keep long hair like her as well. She would envy my niece whenever she saw her hair all tied up with all the nice hair accesseries. Whenever she refuse to eat her green, I will just ask if she would like her hair to grow long like Rou Rou jie jie, she would nod her head and happily eat her green!
I guess girl would always be girl, wanting to be beautiful!:)

2 comments:

LHS said...

yeah,girls always love girlish stuffs..how about let her learn ballet since ballet cloth very nice too.

blinka.Li said...

me last time only got 'hand-down' baju fm cousin-not many pretty cloths. So now I buy more!! haha...wish I would have a girl next so i could doll her up! :)