Friday, April 20, 2007

Friendly girl

My Qi Ning has always been quite friendly but lately I think she is being over friendly with children whom are stanger. No matter where we are, be it in a shopping mall, restraurant, park or anywhere, when she see other children, irregardless of race and age, she would run towards them, sometime trying to hug them, hold their hands, and wanting to strike a conversation. Some of the children that she approach would make friend with her and some would not know how to react. I think some parents were taken aback by her action and I have to apology on her behalf.
I have to teach her how to be friendly without being intrusive and also not to be over friendly. Good thing she is only extra friendly to children. If she also so over friendly with adult, I would be very worried!

4 comments:

mom2ashley said...

ya better becareful...too friendly is also dangerous ya

Jess said...

sometimes i wish Lyon will be friendly a bit, but she is not. :(

blinka.Li said...

I love friendly kids. But being parents, i agree with mom2ashley, too friendly is also dangerous and make u worry a bit.

Ricket said...

I wish my Bel is more friendly too, I find her too shy.