Thursday, April 05, 2007

Adoring gaze

I have been enjoying this special moment with Qi Yu for the past few weeks. I usually put her in my sling when I go grocery shopping. I hold her on the sling, facing me so I can see her. One time, I notice that she was tilting back her head and gazing on me adoringly. I gaze back at her and we have our sweetest moment of exchanging adoring gaze. From then onward, every time I put her on the sling, we will have our special moment of gazing at each other. I really enjoy this special moment. I can't describe the kind of feelings that I have when we gaze into each other's eyes. It is so peaceful and feel like the world is revolving around only us, so much jo as well.

5 comments:

mom2ashley said...

that's really nice.

LHS said...

Don't say gaze, even their "smell" also nice..

Desperate Mummy said...

Hi,get to know your blog from mom2ashley blogroll. Yes I also same-same like u enjoy every moments wif my precious.

Contented Mum said...

mom2ashley: :)
Huisai: yes, everything abt baby is nice :)
Desperate mummy: welcome to my blog. That's the jo of motherhood :)

blinka.Li said...

Hehehe, my boy does not like sling. We bought one and it is in the cabinet ever since!!! and now he has already outgrow the sling pulak. And yes, the gaze thingy, so sweet. My boy will give me that look when I sing to him. So amazing!! The moment that we will cherish as parent. :)