Monday, April 09, 2007

Five months old

Not so long ago, she was only a new born baby and now she has turn five month old. I guess when you have a little one around, you can't help but be reminded that time flies!
My Qi Yu turn five month old on Saturday. This little girl of mine is getting more and more plaful by the day. She will laugh so loud when I hold her and dance with her jie jie. She just loves to have people play with her especailly children.
Have not weigh her recently, but don't think she put on much recently because she don't drink much milk when I am away at work, someday as little as 140ml for the eleven hours that I am away. She has grown taller. I think she is in her teething stage as she starts to bite when she nurse. I have to repeatedly remind her not to bite. She loves to put everything into her mouth. She especially like to put her second finger i.e the pointer into her mouth. She can aim so accurately!
This girl of mine don't like to be in lying down position, she loves siting up. When put her in lying down position, she will try her best to lift up her body as if doing sit up! I think she will be sitting up on her own quite soon.
If she doesn't like anything she will make sure that you know of her dislike first by her mild protest. If you ignore her protest, it will proceed to loud protest! Overall she is a cheerful baby. I just loves my baby!

1 comment:

LHS said...

Happy Five months old!