Friday, August 25, 2006

Little teacher

I found out recently that Qi Ning can be a good teacher. We were travelling to MIL's place and it was a long journey (Butterworth) on Monday. Since there is nothing much we could do in the car, except sing songs and tell story, Qi ning decides that she is going to teach kakak some songs.
It was very interesting and I was really suprise that she can really teach like a pro. this is what happened.

QN: kakak sing song Jesus loves me. (The maid went blue, so I translate the message)

Maid: Kakak tak tahu, Qi Ning ajar (kakak dunno the song, Qi Ning teach )

QN: Ok (she then proceed to sing the whole song in mandarin, after she finished the song she said) ini macam ya. kakak nyanyi.

She then sing line by line again, pause and request the kakak to follow her! :) It was so fun to see her be a teacher. We all can't help but laugh! I wonder where she learns to be a teacher1

3 comments:

LHS said...

Wow,she talks very well at her age! Haha..what a blabbermouth!

ZMM said...

Haha.. so cute.. clever to encourage kakak huh?

Zara doesn't have the patience.. She'll say, "aiya, kakak don't know one"

Contented Mum said...

AsleyLee: yes, she is a good talker and I enjoy having conversation with her! :)

Zara's mama: I think she feel pround to be a teacher! :)