Thursday, January 19, 2006

Yea, is CNY soon

This year I am very excited baout CNY, really looking forward to it. I am counting my days when I can go back to my hometown for CNY. We will first go to my mum house for reunion lunch then only travel back to Penang for reunion dinner.
I guess I am the lucky where hubby's hometown and my hometown are not too far apart. If not, susah nak go two place for reunion meals. I remember the first year after I got married, "guai guai" followed hubby home for reunion dinner, but I really miss the reunion meal in my mum place. So second year, clever already, begin to sweet talk hubby to stop by mum's place for lunch before heading to Penang as my hometown is in Sitiawan. We tried it out last year, worked out ok so this year we do the same. Already inform mil, yippie, I get to eat reunion meal in both families, lucky me!

2 comments:

ZMM said...

Your husband from Setiawan? My BIL (sis' husband too).. you speak fuchow? Fuchow men make very good husbands. :P

I'm luckier than you in that respect.. hubby and I are both from the same hometown.. and we live there too.. KL.. :P

ZMM said...

Oh.. you are from Setiawan, not hubby.. got that mixed up