Monday, June 15, 2009

Swimming Lesson

I have been thinking of sending Qi Ning for swimming lesson for quite some time but never actually get to do it. Since we have been going swimming very often lately, I saw a swimming coach teaching people swimming at the Condo where I took Qi Ning and Qi Yu for a swim every now and then. So hubby asked me to check him out so last Saturday we started the first lesson for Qi Ning. She really enjoyed it.
I must say that I am really thankful that God has provided this coach, I don't need to send her far, just to the condo across the road where a friend is staying! And he seem to be quite good with children. He even brough a fin for Qi ning to try. I am pleased with the first session!

1 comment:

blinka.Li said...

most kids love swimming! what about Qi Yu? not learning together?