Monday, June 01, 2009

Holidays

Since my last exam on 8 May, i have been going for a few holidays. My plan to do literature review for my thesis has been delayed. Two weekend ago we went to Fraser hill, last wednesday we went to Penang to meet one of my SIL and her family,whom we have not seen for more than a year. Her two kids are about the same age as my two girls.
Took the kids to Penang hill. Qi Ning asked "Is it because we are children, the cable cars are not in the air (she is refering to those cable car at Genting) this is more safe"
Qi Yu nowadays starts to mimic mummy in emphasising the sound of the words. Since I teach Qi ning phonics, I try to emphasize teh sound of the words, and Qi Yu is picking that up from me. Sometime she will tell me, "Mummy, I am Sa..d." and this little girl of mine likes to call me "mum" when she is in her cheery mood. She will be "hi mum" here and there!
Two weeks time, we will be travelling to Ho Chih Min City. This will be our last trip before my semester starts again!

No comments: