Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Prayer

Everynight before we sleep, we tend to pray and ask for a goodnight of rest. And also to pray for special needs as it arise, maybe for someone who is sick or special requests. I remember in April when i was bogged down by assignments, I asked the girls to pray that mummy will do her homework aka assignment well. And lately, I have heard Qi Yu prayed this prayer before she sleeps quite frequently. She would actually knelt down to pray! Bless her heart.
"Dear Jesus, please help mummy do her homework well so that she could be Dr. Ling and no more Ling Mee Chooi". When i hear this i couldn't help but laugh, it indeed brings joy and encouragemen to me as i plough on in my studies.
Really appreciate the girls for putting up with the time when mummy have to do homework and can't play with them and for hubby to take on the responsibility of taking care of the girls when i have to rushed to complete assignments! I guess with their support, i will have to be discipline to finish it up fast! Love them all.

2 comments:

ZMM said...

Oh.. how sweet...

blinka.Li said...

oh I am melting. I guess Jesus will smile too hearing that sweet prayer!! Go go mum! You can do it!