Wednesday, June 24, 2009

All I want for Christmas is my four front teeth...

Whenever i look at the four front teeth on Qi Yu's mouth, I can't help feeling the tint of guilt on my part for neglecting her oral hygiene from baby. I have left it to the maid to clean her teeth when she was younger. But many time when she closed her mouth tight and refused to be clean, the maid never told us. So by the time when i noticed the erosion on her teeth and asked the maid if she wash Qi yu's teeth her answer was "Qi Yu tak mahu!"
That was when she was about 1 year old, I did send her to see dentist when i notice that her teeth was kind of eroding but the dentist say not to worry. We have been bringing the kids for dental check up every so often ever since. But nothing will help her four front teeth oledi. Now her upper four front teeth has decayed and dentist said has to wait as there is nothing so can do at the moment.
Last night, i heard this little girl of mine pray that god will help her teeth to drop soon! I asked her to pray that her permanent teeth tol grow soon only then the four decay one will fall off.
Qi ning oledi had two permament teeth even though she is not five yet! Hopefully, Qi Yu four front teeth will also grow qiucker than usual!

1 comment:

blinka.Li said...

yeah, I was wondering the other day when i saw her pictures too...my boy hates brushing teeth too, but I FORCED!! Ah...One Fierce mama I am!!