Friday, June 26, 2009

Breakfast in Bed!

I have read and seem on movie about breakfast in bed and about 3 weeks ago, my dear daughter make it come true in my life. I have mean to blog about it but somehow forgotten!
I was reading the book to my two girls about "When I am sick, mummy did this and that for me...and the boy was well, he make breakfast for mummy." So Qi ning was telling me that she want to make breakfast for me.
Lo and behold, one morning she woke me up from sleep and show me the tray that she has brought up for me. It was a cheese sandwich! We sat on the bed and ate the snadwich together. Qi Yu saw what her jie jie did and went down stair and prepare breakfast for mummy as well! So sweet of them. Mummy is all ear when thinking of the sweet acts that the girls perform! :)

1 comment:

blinka.Li said...

oh my god! they are just god-sent angels!! so sweet and loving!