Thursday, June 07, 2007

7 Months

I dunno know where my time has gone for the past 7 months but I definitely see my baby growing by the day. Yap, my Qi yu is 7 months old now.
Her vital statistic didn't change much, her weight as of yesterday is 7.5kg and length is 68cm. For the past four month, she only put on 500g as she don't drink much for the time that I am at work. I am not very worry now with her slow weight gain because she is meeting her developmental milestone.
She has got a pearly white on her lower jaw. Still only only. Started her on solid last month. So now, every morning, when we are having our breakfast, Qi Yu is joining in. I will give her half of the egg york mixed with breast milk. She seem to like it. Afternoon, she either have prorridge (only with carrot or pumpkin) blended till smooth. She only have one to two spoonful of it. Fruits are also introduce to her diet oledi. She loves fruit and when we said "finished" and walk away she will be crying! So far, we have let her eat apple, mango, papaya and banana. Yesterday, mummy let her have a taste of durian, she seem to like it as well! Milk intake wise she still don't drink very much, ranging from 80ml -160ml for the duration that I am away.
She haven't sleep thru the night yet as she is still on reverse nursing. So at night mummy still need to nurse her.
She can sit unsupported now, quite stable oledi. She is starting to crawl from one end of the bed to the other end. I dare not let her crawl on the floor yet for fear she may hit her head on the floor. When I put a toy in front of her, she will crawl to reach for it.
OverallQi Yu is a cheerful baby. She is also becoming a sticky tape, sticking closely to mummy liao!
E motionally

2 comments:

LHS said...

happy 7 months old.
time really flies ar..

blinka.Li said...

yeah, time really flies./ my boy is 5+ month already. Post some photos her la. She must have been a cute princess by now. :)