Thursday, May 17, 2007

Separation Anxiety

Every morning, before I leave for work, I would hugs and kiss the girls then say my bye-bye. Qi Yu is at the stage where she knows that bye-bye means mummy is going off to work. And when she hear me saying bye-bye to her, she would starts to cry and upon seeing me walking out the door, the wail is even louder. That would make my feet very heavy upon leaving the house. :( I guess she is at the stage of separation anxiety.
Every morning, I would have to carry her first until she is satisfy then I can pass her to the maid without her making a fuss. But if I don't carry her and the maid pick her up directly from the bed, she would be wailing away! This is my Qi Yu, wanting to have her share of mama! :)
Qi Ning is quite ok with me going off as long as I give her a hug and a kiss. But sometime she would still ask that I don't to office or making request to follow me to office. I promise her I would bring her to my office one of this day. So next Staurday, when I am having the family week event, I will bring her to my office.

3 comments:

KopiSoh said...

Ahhh Qi Yu is same age as my blog, hehe that's when I first got to know you, oso that time you not yet deliver. Sigh so heartbreaking to see our child cry when we leave but what to do hor? Dun worry she'll be okay, for part of growing up is learning that even tho mummy sometimes have to say "goodbye", she always comes back :o)

LHS said...

time really flies, now Qi Yu is at the stage of separation anxiety, later on will start walking..then talking..woo..really fast!

ZMM said...

Luckily I don't have to say byebye to my girls..

Btw, how is QiYu with her milk in take from bottle now? Zaria too refuse the bottle.. my EBM in the freezer is just gathering dust.