Friday, June 15, 2007

"I am 欣柔 (XinRou)"

In the past, there are occasion when Qi Ning would say that her name is Xin Rou (Xin Rou is my brother's youngest daughter). And she would follow my nieces and nephews calling us "姑姑` 姑 丈 instaed of mummy and papa. But lately, she has been saying that she is Xin Rou all the time. When I call her Qi Ning, she would tell me "no, I am Xin Rou!" She is really into this pretend game. I usually just play along with her. Hubby was saying I shouldn't encourage it. I take it as part of her growing up phase where she pretend to be somebody else which is quite harmless but he think otherwise!

3 comments:

LHS said...

actually i feel like you la, ya, just part of a growing phase, it is actually no harm to pretend to be other.

blinka.Li said...

is that so? i thought kids loove to emulate adult only and not of the same age group? ooo...something new 2 me. :) but calling u kuku can b weird hor?

LHS said...

come and visit my new blog : -
http://www.quinsiya.com/blog/