Thursday, June 28, 2007

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall!

Yes, this post is about a great fall that Qi Yu had recently! It is mummy fault for being careless. Last Saturday, someone came and repair the curtain rail in the living room area where Qi Yu would normally have her nap. So that afternoon, we let her sleep in the guess room's bed. She can crawl now so we are quite weary about putting her on bed if no one is around. Hubby told me to check on her periodically and to listen carefully to any sound that Qi Yu may make when she wakes up. He was the one checking onnher while I was having lunch with Qi Ning. He told me to do that after lunch. I say ok but didn't do it immediately, a few minute later, I hear a "bom" then a loud cry. Rush upstair and saw Qi Yu on the floor. Pick her up and the poor baby sobbing away in her sleepy stage. Bad mummy for not taking the necessary step to ensure baby's safety. Thank God that there is no major injury. Sorry baby for causing you to fall!

3 comments:

jazzmint said...

aiyo poor thing, hope no big bungalow

ZMM said...

never put pillow or anything to barricate her?

Kesian..

My turn will come.. Nowadays, I'm worried also when Zaria sleeps with me on the bed.. I put pillows on the other side, but don't know if she can go pass the pillow and still fall.

blinka.Li said...

aiyo, sayang sayang!

I think almost all babies will fall from the bed at least ONCE. Dont feel too bad la. As long as she is fine, no worry lo. Next time be more careful hor?? :P Mine just had one too!