Friday, March 07, 2008

Sixteen months old!

My little missy (Qi YU) is turning 16 mths old today. She is one checcky little girl that brings much joy to my life! She is so muc fun now as she can response quite well to our instruction and can hold a simple conversation with her. What I like best is when I ask a question related to her she would answer me with her sweetest voice and sometime couple with a cheecky smile.
Me: Who is a good girl? or Who is mummy's precious girl? Who wanna go playground?
QY: Qi Yu......!
When she wants something from you, she would stretch out her hand towards you and say "may I, may I " till you fulfill her request. She likes to imitate her jiejie.
She went on a milk stike after CNY, fortunately she is slowly going off the strike last two days. Beginning to drink her milk when I am not at home by using her jiejie's bottle. She shows the maid Qi Ning's bottle and in her own way communicated to the maid that she wants her jiejie's bottle. So for the past two days, my maid has been giving her milk in Qi ning's bottle and she finish it! She is getting quite good in communicating her desire and we can understand most of her requests.
When she wanna do big business, she will say "poo poo" since two weeks ago but still don't know how to tell us when she want to pee. Often only tell us after she wet her pants then she would tell us "Qi Yu wet wet"
She can walk quite steadily now and wanna walk everywhere by herself, refused to be hold. Soemtime it seem like she is trying to run then walk. I have to remind her to walk slowly and take one step at a time.
She hasn't put on weight for quite sometime, still remain at 9kg plus, grow slightly taller at 76cm now. She is one active girl.

No comments: