Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Clever girls

Really, I am often very amaze by my two girls. Below are some incidents that took place two night ago.
It was drizzling outside and Qi Yu was at the door wanting to go out and take umbrella. Then I remembered we had a small umbrella tuck away somewhere. Since I only had one of those, so I told both girl to share. (Had to clear this or else two girls will end up fighting for it). Each is to take turn playing with it. After while Qi Yu refused to share. when she was supposed to pass the little umbrella to her Qi Ning, she went and took the toy train instead and give to her sister! I have a good laugh, so young oledi know how to get her way!

Last sunday, we were having dinner with my brother's family. Qi Ning was dressed in pink and had a pink hair band. My sister in law was teasing her.
SIL: Qi Ning, your hair band is so beautiful, can I borrow it for a while.
QN: Not matching (SIL was wearing blue T Shirt), see I wear pink, pink and pink only matching!
SIL: never mind, I just want to try.
QN: cannot, not matching not nice!
What a clever way of saying no!

1 comment:

blinka.Li said...

got clever mama is like dat one la!! LOL! Good negotiator aren't they?!