Monday, March 31, 2008

I need a wheel chair

Yesterday was not a good day for Qi Ning. Not sure whether is because she is tired or what, she seems to lose her balance easily and had a few fall within one hour. Her lip was badly bruised. In the evening, we went out for dinner with some church friends. Upon reaching home after dinner , she showed us a cut on her right foot! another mishap for the day. It was quite a bit cut, I don't know how she substain that. She said it happened when we first arrived at the restaurant but she didn't mention anything to us while at the restraurant.
I apply some iodine for her and she requested to be carried to her bed as the cut was on the sole of her foot and is painful. So we obliged. After we changed her, we were lying down on the bed for a chat before we sleep, she was telling me how painful it was. And she told me she need a wheelchair now because it is too painful to walk. I had a good laugh with her request!

3 comments:

jazzmint said...

haha...how cute

JK said...

Poor girl but she is so cute to say she needs a wheel chair.

blinka.Li said...

kids can just say things so spontaneously and they r just so cute!!! :)