Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Do you love me?

Qi Ning is gonna be 3 years 5 months old tomorrow. She is going thru a very sensitive stage at the moment where she would querry our love for her. Whenever I say to Qi Yu "I love you Qi Yu" she would immediately ask "why you don't love me." I have to assure her that I love her just as much.
During the recent CNY, she was quite a teary case when at my SIL place. She somehow is fearful of my SIL's husband, to the extend that she refused to come out of the guest room and if we make her come out of the room she would cry. Even her favourite treat of "longan/lychee" cannot draw her out of the room. She rather not eat then to have to meet with her "da gu zhan". Each time when I manage to lure her out of the room, when she see him she will be tearing and immediately goes upstair. This is the first time my girl is behaving as such and she rather end her holidays sooner than staying extra day at her "da gu" home. I guess maybe he scared her earlier on when he was in KL. He wanted to hold her and Qi Ning was telling him" I am four year old" . Her way of telling people please don't carry me but he miss the message and proceed to hold her up. Immediately she burst into tears.
Generally she is quite an independent girl except being emotional lately. She can dress and undress herself. Feed herself and do many self care thing by herself but form time to time, she would want mummy to do for her. Sometime she still want me to carry her like baby especially just before bed time.
Heven't sent her to Kindy yet but daddy is teaching her some alphabet. She is doing quite well. Overall I am happy with her development. She is a good girl and I do love her dearly.

No comments: