Monday, February 05, 2007

Feeling Shy

Qi Ning is two year four month old now and she is becoming more aware of her individuality. Every Saturday, people will be coming to my house for bible study. I notice that for the past two Saturday, when there are visitors around, she would not want to use her potty. On the usual day, we put her potty somewhere in the sitting room for her easy access. She has no problem using her own potty, but on Saturday night, she want to go to the adult potty (i.e toilet). I ask her why she doesn't want to use her potty, she told me that people will "liu liu liu" her, she is feeling shy now!
It really dawn on me that my girl is growing up. She could now ride on a kid's bicycle by herself. I let her ride to the playground on Saturday with me walking beside her of course. She was very pleased that she could now ride to the playground, like all the big kids in the playground. Before this, we only let her ride in the house.
She also started attending Sunday school beginning this year. Every Sunday, before we leave for Sunday school she will ask for her handbag as she must bring her handbag. And must make sure that there is a purse in her handbag just like mummy!

1 comment:

mom2ashley said...

she is a big girl already huh! even want her own handbag...