Friday, February 16, 2007

Piggy Year

Yea, can go back hometown for CNY this afternoon! Somehow, after I got married, I begins to look forward to be able to go home for CNY. We are going to spent a night at my mum's place then proceed to my in law's place tomorrow after lunch. I took leave so for the whole of next week, I am on holidays, yippie!
Qi Ning has been practising her "Gong Xi, Gong Xi, hong pau na lai!" :) And she has been lugging her luggage around since last night. Guess she is also excited and now that she is older she would enjoy the companion of her cousins. I can imagine the fun that she gonna have with all her cousins!
To all my bloggers'freind "Gong Xi Fa Cai" . Have a properous piggy year!

3 comments:

Ricket said...

Happy new year!!! may you prosper and prosper until very prosperous.

jazzmint said...

gong xi gong xi..my girl is very shy to say..she just say fa chai LOL

Allyfeel said...

"Gong Xi Fa chai" to you and family too. May the year of the oink oink brings u many good fortune. ;)