Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Conversation with Qi Yu

Qi Yu is two month plus now. What tickle me most about her is her interest in having a conversation with people. She could hold a "convesation" by cooing with me or hubby for about half an hour per session. She would coo and smile as we talk to her. So every evening I look forward to go home and have a chat with her. what amaze me is that she would keep the eyes contact. Must be an expert in communication!
Qi Yu is a cheerful girl, true to her name, meaning cheerful. Every morning when she wakes up, she will smile and when we talk to her she will be all smile as well. I just loves her smiles.
I notice she is beginning to turn or least working hard on trying to turn over. I actually saw her turn over once about two week ago when I put her on her stomach. She can hold her head quite steadily and looks around when on her stomach. Baby bring us so much joys!

5 comments:

ZMM said...

I'm waiting for my Zaria to do these as well..

Nice to know Qian Yu is doing so well.

LHS said...

Qi Yu so fast to learn the turnover lol...

mom2ashley said...

wow. baby is 2 months old already!

Allyfeel said...

Time flies, did she get the smily face from mommy? :)

Ricket said...

nothing is more heart warming than the smile from your own child