Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Holidayings

Last friday, I took leave and went back Sitiawan to visit my parents along with my brother's family. Hubby couldn't make it so we tag along with my brother's family. I told Qi Ning we are going for holidays and she is very happy. Ever since our Bangkok trip in April, she understands what holidays mean (lots of fun for her!). So when hubby sent us to my brother's house, she refused to go in to the house, keeping telling me "holiday mummy". I have to assure her that we are going holidays with "xiao jiu" (uncle), only then she follows me in to the house.
After breakfast, we all jamed into my brother's MPV, five adults and five kids. This is the first time she trevels with her cousins and not having to be retrained to her car-seat. She was quite happy playing with her cousin's sunglass and hat, singing and chatting away. Also manage to get her to nap for an hour or so during the journey. At night, afetr dinner, we went shopping, she is so happy running round the aisle with her cousins. She was having so much fun that she doesn't even miss her daddy!
We took her to Teluk Batik beach on Saturday, too bad I didn't bring my camera so no photo. She really enjoy swimming in the sea and also playing with the sand. After the beach, we went for seafood dinner and it took a looong time for the food to be served, she was so tired that she dozed off while waiting for food. She slept thru' the dinner and mummy has to carry her and eat with one hand!
Sunday morning after breakfast we packed and get ready to head home and we stopped at Kuala Selangor for our seafood lunch, yummy yummy food at very reasonable price.
I guess maybe due to the hot weather, my little Qi Ning came down with slight fever after the trip. Thank God she is better today!

2 comments:

Egghead said...

good outing!
speedy recovery to Qi Ning!

ZMM said...

Luckily she doesn't connect holiday with staying in hotel.

My nieces do that. Holiday == good nice 5 stars hotel.