Monday, May 22, 2006

Twenty months old

When you have a little one at home, you realise how fast time flies and how fast the little one is growing! My Qi Ning is already twenty mths and 2 days old now! This busy mummy had no time to update her development last week.
Weight: 12 Kg
Height: 84cm
Toilet training: Successful, she can tell you when she want to poo & pee. Yea, mummy can save on diaper now!
I am happy with her overall development. She can sing quite well, new songs that she acquired this moths are: ABC song, There are seven days in a week, Jesus loves me, "ke ren lai". And sometime she would invent her own song.
At moment she loves to wear her slipper, whenever we go out she would ask to wear her slipper instaed of shoe. I told her to put on her shoes, her reply to me is "Ning Ning big girl wear slipper." I was suprised to hear saying that. Indeed my little girl is growing up fast! I really enjoy having her!

6 comments:

Allyfeel said...

Wow, I think girl girl are a lot faster eh? Can sing so well already.

She is 12kg at 20 months? Wow! My boy is only 12kg at current 29months. Gosh!!! Bb is so skinny.

mom2ashley said...

and my girl is 9.5kg at 11.5 months!

qi ning can now show preference on what shoes to wear as well? big girl!

jazzmint said...

Wow, 12kg at 20 months. Faythe has been growing in grams, and still stuck at 9.4kg for the pass few months :(

ZMM said...

They are now so firm with what they want hor??

Want slippers mean slippers. Some more can argue one.. :P

Hey.. record some of her singing and share with us ler.

IMMomsDaughter said...

Am impressed with her 12kg. My Mei Mei has just reached 12kg at 2 years. Some more, toilet trained already...jealouslah.

Lazymama said...

ya, I am envious on the toilet training too!

12kg at 20 mths! My girl is only 9.7kg at 21 mths!