Friday, May 19, 2006

Busy, busy, busy

This week is a really busy week for me as it is the college annual family week where I am responsible for the events. Also because I am taking on teaching responsibility beginning this semester, I am not able to be home as early as I use to. My little girl is feeling the absence of her mummy. :(
Beginning this week, every morning she would hang on to me and refused to let me go to office. She would cry when I leave. This morning, when she saw me took out the office clothing, she actually asked me to put it back to the closet. I told her mummy need to go to the office and her answer is "cannot go"! It really sadden me to leave her behind everyday and some time I do feel guilty. Hope that she understand when she grows up why mummy need to go to office!

3 comments:

ZMM said...

oops.. mummy has to start allocating more time to QiNing liao.

Contented Mum said...

Zara's mama: yes, over the weekend, she hang on to me like a koala bear. From this week onward, witht the family week behind me, should be less busy now.
How are you getting on in trying to wean Zara? I failed terribly so I just continue on nursing Qi Ning!

Allyfeel said...

I felt guilty leaving bb behind too. I guess all working mums have to face the same problem.

Sometimes, I just wish I cld stay home with him all day long but at another point it's also torturing just to stay home. What contradictory mind we have eh? :P