Monday, August 18, 2008

Bikers




It seems like this is a seoson for cycling. The children in my neighborhood are cycling and my Qi Ning caught on the fever and my baby girl also want to cycle. Luckily, we have two bicycle at home so each girl can have one to themselve.
These photos were taken on Saturday at a playground near my house. The first photo is that of my two girls and their favourite play mates from the neighbourhoodSuanne and Julian. Qi Ning can manage the bicycle by herself as the training wheel is attached while Qi Yu still don't really know how to peddle yet. She just put her feet on the peddle for show. But she enjoys sitting on the bike and having me pushing her from the back as if she is carrying me on her bicycle. She seems to like the idea that she is big enough to be carrying mummy around on her bicycle!

No comments: