Friday, August 22, 2008

Working's Mum Dream

Qi Ning have been requesting that I work on alternate day. Last night I was asking her why she want mummy to be home all day. Guess what is her answer? Her answer was "i loves you" heart also melted after hearing her answer!
So i am working hard to get a scholarship from the University. Just saw the advertisement on Monday where UM is giving out scholarship for full time post graduate study. If I can get the scholarship then I will quit my job and be a full time student. Then I think I can be home at alternate day as requested by Qi Ning if not more.
I told her about the scholarship application and she has been asking me if I have got the scholarship almost everyday. How i wish is so simple, apply and know the result immediately. I am so tempted to quit my job but can't if i don't get the scholarship. The closing date for the scholarship application is next friday. They told me they will atke about 1-2 mths to process the application and if i don't hear form them within 6 mths that means no hope liao. So is still a long process of waiting and dreaming about getting the scholarship!
How' nice it would be if I do get it then I can have more time for my girls.

No comments: