Wednesday, July 23, 2008

After 30 months....

Yes, is about 30months liao, my good friend didn't visit me and yesterday she came by. It has been 30months that I have enjoyed without the monthly period pain or discomfort that goes with it. but now it has return with a vergence. Yesterday was the first day and I had bad headache, today is the second day and I am having period pain.
After so long, i sort of forget what it is to have menses, now I am feeling it all over, don't know whether should celebrate or what. Hubby said is good isn't it, is normal to have mense!

3 comments:

Mumsgather said...

You're lucky. I had mine about 6 weeks after delivery delivery despite full breastfeeding for 3 plus years. It was really tiring to be leaking from above and below at the same time. Hahaha.

blinka.Li said...

wow, champion la u!! But it so nice to be free of that leakage thing and no need to buy pads!! hahaha! welcome back to being normal again lor! :P

LHS said...

wow...lucky you..my case exactly like mumsgather..emm, sigh, just couldn't save my money on those pads!!