Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hospitality

Qi Ning loves loves to have visitors. Very often she would ask why isn't so and so visiting us and ask if we could get her cousins to come to her house.
Last night, one of the church friend came for a visit. She was very happy. After greeting the guest, she went to the kitchen. I was wondering what she wants to do. I saw her pulling a chair and climb up to take a cup and starts pouring water. At first I thought she wanted to have a drink of water. Only later I found out that she wanna served the guest!
My maid was telling me that if there were visitors, Qi Ning would tell her to serve drinks, I guess now instead of asking the maid, she decides that she is big enough to do the serving herself! My girl is growing up.

2 comments:

blinka.Li said...

your girl so super cool. So 'grown up' and so kind! A good mother you are!

Mumsgather said...

Haha. What a great little hostess. :)