Thursday, June 12, 2008

Catching up

Yesterday was an extra ordinary day for me. A very good friend of mine whom I have not seen for almost two years now came to meet me for lunch at my office. Then another two very good friends of mine who was my ex-colleague & exstudent came to my office and suprise me with an early birthday celebration with cake from Secret recipe! She stays in Melaka and since she was coming this way, she wanna surprise me. Indeed I was very touch by their visits.
Today, another of my old friend called and we had a good chat as well.
Sometime life gets so busy till we forget to be in touch. I do hope to touch base with all my friends from time to time. I thank God for all the good friends that He has blessed me with. ANd now, with the blog, I am also blessed with all the kind bloggers who leaves encouraging comment on my blogs, I am so apprecaitive of you as well all my blogger friends! I am catching up on reading all your blogs as well. So this seem to be a season of catching up for me. hehehe

No comments: