Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Good ole time

It has been quite some time since I last blog and go blog hopping. Have been rather busy and was away for training and holidayings as well. Went back to my hometown for about a week. Wow, is rambutan season there, I wallop so much of rambutans. every morning, first thing after I wake up is going to backyard for my rambutans feast! This brought back so much childhood memory. Too bad I didn't have my camera as hubby took with him to China. My two girls were thrill with being able to just pluck the rambutans off the tree. My mum have two rambutans tree at home, one in front of the house and one at the backyard.
They both love going round to see the chickens, ducks..etc that are running around the neighbourhood. Show my girls durian tree, pineapple plant, went to Teluk batik etc. Of course also enjoyed eating the local delicacies.
Was good to meet up with one of my childhood friend who is also my neighbor in hometown. Usually during school holidays she would have brought her children to Singapore but this time round she was home. So we had good time together and our children were playing together quite a bit.
My sis and her family was also home during those time. So all the kids were having fun with each other. Qi Ning keep referring to my sis three sons as her prince! :) My little niece prefer to stick with us rather than her parents so my sis and her hubby is able to enjoy 2 people's world! This is the first time that I am able to spent such a long time in hometown (23-29Nov). Enjoyed every bit of it just like the good ole time. My two girls also enjoyed themselves very much, we may be heading back again this weekend, hurray!

2 comments:

jazzmint said...

must be very fun chasing chickens and eating rambutans at hometown

JK said...

Are you still busy? It's always nice to be in touch with nature.