Monday, December 31, 2007

Exciting year ahead

So fast, another year coming to an end. Tomorrow is a beginning of new year and there are new challenges awaiting me in 2008.
Hubby is venturing into his own business in 2008, lots of uncertainty ahead, as a wife, I must and I want to give him all the support that he need. I pray that all will go well.
Hubby also has been encouraging me to further my study so I may apply to do my PhD in 2008. A decision that I had been delaying for so many years. I have filled in the application form, buy the bank draft, write my proposal, now only left submitting the application form only. ANd I am still half hearted, should I or should I not go for it.
Whatever it is , is gonna be an exciting year ahead, with God by my side, what is there to fear? Here is to wish everyone a very blessed year ahead. May the love, joy & peace of God abound richly with each of everyone. Happy 2008!

1 comment:

mom2ashley said...

happy new year to you and your family!