Monday, August 13, 2007

My baby girl

Haven't being updating my blog, was lazy & kinda of busy as well. Qi Ning & Qi Yu are growing up so fast. Next month, Qi ning will turn three and Qi Yu is oledi 9 mths old now. I have been wanting to post photo of them for a long time but always didn't get round doing it. Mainly also because I don't know how to convert the big file to a smaller byte so I can upload easily. Sorry ya for not responding to fellow bloggers request for photo of my two girls sooner. I promise I will do it by this week.
Qi Yu can crawl very well now and is now looking for every opportunity to stand whenever she find a chance. Of course not standing on her own yet but holding on to something, she can stand and walk along. She loves climbing up to the sofa in our sitting room and she is an expert now in climbing up the sofa on her own.
I think her liquid intake is too little and she is having constipation. So "kesian" her when she has to push through the hard stool. She has been passing hard stool for the past two week and she only poo every three days. I am working hard to help her to move her bowel more regularly. Has been feeding her kiwi, papaya, green and the dragan fruit. Ask the maid to give her more water as well during the day.
I think more teeth is going to sprout soon as she is drooling and bitting more nowadays. Mummy is one of the victim of her sore gum. She bite me when I was nursing so mummy has got a sore nipple now. So every time I have to remind her not to bite mummy! She still doesn't like to drink milk very much.
This little girl of mine is a playful girl, she would rather play then sleep. Every night, after light off she would still try to crawl here and there and will take another half an hour before she sleep even when it is well past her bed time.
She is a sweet little girl.

1 comment:

jazzmint said...

oh yes...we do miss her pic